One moms journey through life wondering "am I doing this right?"

Friday, April 27, 2012

AH- CHOOOOO!!!!!!

Angelina and I have terrible environmental allergies.  Yes, and like so many, the seasonal allergies have hit us hard this month. I have never seen Angelina suffer so bad. We do take prescription sprays and will be feeling better soon. I hope.

In the meantime, being prepared for an Angelina sneeze is like getting ready for a bomb to go off. Someone needs to scream "Incoming!!!!!!!"". I have just a second or so to run to her with a tissue . I am tripping over toys and chairs to reach which often is a futile attempt. Everything gets "slimed on" but the tissue.
I have found Angelina wiping her nose this week on :

-her shirt collar or sleeve... of course
-the throw blankets on our couch
-our dining room curtains
-our bedroom sheets
- her singing stuffed teddy bear
-my dish towels
-her soft covered books

and my favorite victim-

-mommies hair as I am sleeping next to her.


I know most of you are grossed out but what are you  to do.??  I wish I had this contraption I saw on another blog to attach to her head. That wouldn't attract too much attention....you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment