One moms journey through life wondering "am I doing this right?"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Reality Check

I love to browse through posts that my  fellow bloggers write. Most are so poetic and so captivating. I read this one last night and it hit me hard. I have been following Susan's blog here and there. Wow I always think to myself. She is unbelievable. Please read this post first or else my post has no real meaning.
Susan post.

What is life really about ? Love, Hope.....Family for me. Happiness with family. Precious times.
I have to remind myself often how lucky I am to have them. I can't imagine life without my husband or daughter ( and of course my entire immediate family).
So I am going to try and remember this when I can't get Angelina to potty or when she is up in the middle of the night or when I look at her and want to cry from fear and pain to what the future holds.
I have this precious, beautiful life with her now. She is amazing and makes me laugh everyday. Nothing is so hard to handle that I should forget the love she brings to my heart. No nothing.
My life isn't perfect and yes, stressful many days but it's a life filled with love.  Living with a life filled with love. That's a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment